Search This Blog

Monday 14 September 2015

"Yasha(Hebrew)" Was Eve's New Name After The Crash, Repentance And deliverance.

"I experienced Crash (the 2005 movie) in real life. It was based on our experience as a black so- called  "uppity" couple that wrote their own university essays and graduate theses; not like those murderers who used or still use them some how. But, why are we uppity if we don't know anything other than the school rules? We are the same couple that also believes in God and the same officer who molested me, saved my life. I wanted to sue and divorce my husband for not saving me from the officer's molestation but they have guns and really could have killed us both.;I will never be racist or think in stereotypes about the poolice again.  I love my husband. God bless America. Thank God.  The movie sort of picked a scab in the minds of women in my community though. We do not want to be dehumanized any more than was necessary to pay our tuition when they tell you that you do not qualify for funding although I used a false address and claimed falsely to be a single mother. But, white people do it at least I want to think it to justify my claimed badge of honor as a victim of injustice in a white society.   Some white people think I am a raisin in the sun and deserve the victim's honor. I had to get a scholarship for basketball but at least I did not use someone's essays. I at least showed thankfulness for my scholarship. I also decided to drive a bus for a living all day but in second gear though since sometimes people think you are showing off or being proud if you follow the manual or respect the V.P who told you how to improve your evaluation based on the meridian system metrics. There was the thought of reasoning about the waste of electricity or server memory to do it "that" way but you also graduated by doing as you were told and it was what she wanted. It was what was understood eventually as aiding the productivity analysis. There was no need to ask why it had to be done that way although it meant spending more time sitting at your desk and on the phone than solving the passenger complaints. So, running back to the desk and only leaving for the most purposeful conversation with one of several managers of operations and finding a balance got the job done accordingly.  The average cigarette or caramilk bar break is 10 minutes so it was best to actually take 7 minutes to ask any body a question or use the sal de bain; Yasha.   My husband trained people accordingly at his job also. I think he is a little mixed but he could be fully something; even African. Some full Africans look like him eh. No matter what, he is human. Any culture that dehumanizes human beings is Anti-Christ.  Ah Ah; don't you know? "

No comments:

Post a Comment