Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

My friend's uncle finally forgave himself for not studying harder in Medical school or was it law school; he said. My friend understood his Uncle forgiving himself since he spent a lot of time being angry with himself and taking it out on younger relatives who actually respected him and feared him in explaining why they worked so so hard.

My friend's uncle finally forgave himself for not studying harder in medical school or was it law school; he said.  My friend understood his uncle forgiving himself since he spent a lot of time being angry with himself and taking it out on younger relatives who actually respected him and feared him in explaining why they worked so so hard. My friend loves his family as he thanks God to see his father heal as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment