Search This Blog

Friday 6 July 2012

If cleanliness is next to Godliness...

If cleanliness is next to Godliness, then I shall want clean clothes, clean food, clean water and I should not mind clean air(if there is a way to do it of course) in a manner that is efficient and as commercially viable as a cell phone account or system for $40.00 per month. Oh yes; Hydrogen fuel!  I forgot and organic diesel(TM) from algae with no toxic fumes but I remember clearly with GAIN(TM) and  ALL that cleanliness is next to Godliness.  Ignore my ripped Jeans from the Sex in the City rack at Macey's and Gimbles; $29.99 regular price and I just sent my last kid off to Temple University. My...!..; what big buildings they have; all the better to educate your children with. The best lecture hall is the chapel; either alone or with others to enjoy and its usually open 24 hours a day. So do not neglect the good fellowship of your Father and brethren.

No comments:

Post a Comment