Search This Blog

Friday 22 July 2016

So, it looks like David, one of Israel's prophets, had three tremendous steps and lessons in relationship so that he could provide the world a bandaid-type fundamental truth in grace with a summary of God's relational forgiveness.

So, it looks like David, one of Israel's prophets,  had three tremendous steps and lessons in relationship to provide the world a bandaid-type fundamental truth in grace with a summary of God's relational forgiveness.  The first lesson was a relationship with God and with himself in spending time alone. The second lesson was relationship to family and community in facing ancestral shortsightedness in spite of personal victories and in enjoying small community with the men of valor.  The last lesson was ministerial in enjoying the larger community and communicating God's message of forgiveness to a challenged world in writing all the Psalms, including Psalms 51 at his greatest moment of purpose where his survival and that of what he loved most dearly depended on his forgiveness of self as learned in time alone with God in the first step.  This is certainly in keeping with accepting God's forgiveness. You take God's forgiveness and forgive yourself. The, you feel good!  But, you can't make what you did a habit even though what you did will be suggested to you as normal but, like the other prophet says, without a vision your nation parishes as "you must not turn your head to the left or to the right" on the way to your goal although it's a challenge with those hot youtube music videos during your 10 minute study breaks every 50 minutes. Try reflecting on the "theatre of the Caribbean in your mission impossible" maybe while listening to one song by Tito Puente.  The second step taught him the importance of being close to community and the last step taught him the importance of ensuring that what was learned in the experience with God was communicated to ensure the message was delivered and maintained.  You cannot play "David the Prophet" as if you could play the Lone Ranger by just kicking people and then riding off to shout "Hi Ho..silver!" or hurting people and then thinking you will receive an experience with God. See the parable of Jesus in the wilderness and the three temptations. This is the lesson of Cain and Adam. God's leadership and forgiveness is the lesson of Abraham although it is encapsulated succinctly in Psalms 51.  Other earlier prophets had learned these lessons but David helped to en-capsule them as in Psalms 82.    It is not about a permissive limit of God's grace or the way of a King because David's error was total failure in the way of a peasant beggar that ensured great loss and death as consequence.  The wisdom of being satisfied with what is yours is tremendous. See Proverbs 6. Google bible and cisterns. You might see Jeremiah 2:13   The lesson od David was about recovery from a mistake in genuine worship while returning to ministry from confession as soon as possible.   This  is David's practical, undignified experience in an unforeseen reaction to external stimuli as one of the first truly urban prophets who had to deal with the reality of a lattice, a roof top and just one look or one click on a computer tablet that will cut you sunder like a razor's edge.  You must be careful what you eat in the garden of peace before the tree of bad spiritual consumption with no love or leadership except but to
 
death one more time. So, choose. Jesus was the second urban prophet in a more convoluted age after the people Israel spent many years in division in a divided house of Israel and who eventually lived and worked among many foreign peoples in their ancestral lands and cities to literally, not just proverbially "find themselves".  Americans used to say that quite a lot in the 60's and 70's for some reason.  Joseph survived the bedroom, office or "lattice" test many generations earlier. Women, you can do it too!  Just say you have to go to Inter-varsity Christian fellowship or Christian Mingle where the organizer gets $5.00 and you get a can of apple of juice and store brand cookies, not Oreo's, sprayed lovingly with a little lysol(DDT-google it) since everybody has disease these days from the service club rib-fests or from the screw top beers (0%acl and above) bottled in factories (non-screw top only for the love of your wife). If you do use the lysol on the cookies, what will you do, however, when the police show up as people's faces start to chafe and someone has a seizure (we take our victims as we find them-google the thin skull rule) since it is not your job to decide whether people should be sanitized/sterilized  and how or use people to see if you have disease putting your saliva in them via your special dinners after your reactions in "lattice" failures in the Savannahs with all the slave labor( see FDR and Lincoln) around you in 2018 when you can just grab who you want again and you don't call it a sin as if they are subhuman or was it so that you might be equal by spreading disease since you are burning in your urethras as a transgender individual in these polemic times?  There are lots of black people who want to be grabbed at work so just hire them.  You don't need to loose the highest potential profit margin by adding cost in maintaining a slave population on your company's purse. One thing about slave labor is that it has to be fed, housed and well kept with medications etc or else it is just dysentery and you, after grabbing "it", she will infect your whole entire household after your wife gets it and maybe "she" got it from you to begin with since you grabbed someone else before who eventually ran away to be clean and to have children since it must have come from a "truly dead" that you used and never buried and you want to spread it through your community to feel equal as you own the milk company while you keep going back to "she" and now it's in the Rembrandt tooth paste at Walgreen's because some people don't buy your milk who want to feel clean and all of this is so that you might be equal with as many people as possible who also have your disease. But, won't you go into your inner place and confess? So, more of "it" and "she" is not the answer but truth of her dependence on lsd/heroin to hide her angers, murders and addictions. No doubt, she has a communal following to keep you riveted; not riveting because she must like it when she believes people can't read her new shoes called Front Runners with a fetas a day with salad not to feel shame in public since it's hard to deny what you did and must keep doing in public not to feel shame. It is your conscience and no one else's so read a Psalm every now and again.  You really must be black and now want to take on the place of the slave master as you are a visibly or psychologically black person who hopes "no black" people can read.   Can I ask if it is so that you might be equal?  But, evidently, you cannot read or else you would have no mind or time to resent a black person who could read.  You see, Ron at 80 years old, you should know it's an offence to kill a 14 year old who has no idea? You were a West Indian videographer who videoed your wife washing unclad and assisted by people who left after being chased out of your island and then moved to Hobo-ken as a refugee and took shelter with Baines-Johnson to kill and hurt good black families and their children, molesting white women and black women at the end of the commuter train line who fell asleep as you drove the train.   King died too since you resented that he could read!  Do you resent black people who can see? Maybe you will in the same way you resent those who can read.   See 1 John 1:9 and the value is that by 1897 or earlier, without Prophet David's experience and ministry the whole entire world would  have had insufficient salve to recover quickly from the horrible spiritual and atmospheric interruption to the Brit Milah as caused by videos of  unclad liaisons between men and women for the first time in history that led to a world war since it was a cut in the ministerial peace and the atmosphere that God's quiet wisdom in contentedness and respecting the human soul and physical being provides.  The answer is to forgive oneself.  So, the old black lady says back at the museum that negates its systemic authority "...remember the Brit Milah me love.  It is what I really wanted but I was an evil person but maybe a necessary evil to  navigate people we could in a time of great evil with some black people who are soo dark spiritually and physically with some symmetric features but who don't believe anything good about white people but eating from white people who are disloyal to both white and black as their intention is to build their own kingdom as they can certainly add 2+2 to get sex  but always use other people's essays (the suburb version of OPP..you know him!) to graduate as the stereotypical black cheat and thief at your Ivy league school; for attention. What high school did they attend? Who is your father?  They are so twisted and I didn't really want to let go of my authority because I feel like I have nothing to do and I resent that you might have really learned something and that, these days, my stringy hair on my black head is not enough for authority although I did beat you to study your books for my social honor but I don't want anyone to know I don't have any education because I was told I would have authority. But, the irony, I know how to spell "ruin me", is that I am so afraid of not having authority or of being seen so that I kill and screw everything up to see if I am still loved.  So, I would have to keep judging you and your "smart phone and laptop" generation for the most mundane until a whole country is dead around me as "now I am death".   I never did help anyone.  Now, don't ask me to pray again as an Auntie since all I ever did was get close, give you some love and then leave a gift of rum with drano. Your teeth get thin and burns a whole in your gut. So, I cut you in half.  As you are dying me son will come before your suppa and will say "..I know you sign it for me...de de de de document."   Then, we take the house from your daughta, your wife and you since we say you drink and asked me to come to pray and you have to see; look! I don't want you to think you have more authority than "me one" with your praying and my son is playing Prophet David as a Hyderabad orphan dna to take OPP (other people's property) although he never read any Psalms 51; look!  You pray. I will covenant with someone for your demise since two or three gather touching themselves in my version like in Macbeth.  I have ten children in every orphanage also praying for backwardness and death. Then, they put battery acid in the water and food since I could never really have any children because I wanted to have my own money and would give all I have even though I really couldn't do anything and would just take my clothes and turn around once, shake it in one revolution, snapping my fingers in my right hand even at 53 years old.  I love attention but I don't really want to sit any exams because I fear rejection; not so much the failure. No one told me I was good enough but I don't really know how to do anything.   I only had to make a few applications and then an old big would react. They have to react or else I would get very cross if he says he is a  Christian with his white wife and then we would send someone to fix his Lincoln or Toyota Imperial so it would break down on a pot hole.  Volvos were good cars though.  We stole a shipment of chocolates once even my time was ending.  Now, we just process stolen goods shipped in and send back 30%.  The pot holes are my idea so we would not forget the hole out of which we came and it kept me thinking of trying to get closer..to the British since they were "authority" and I didn't know what else to look at in my head or emotions so we stay dependent although these young people talk about balance.  But, they don't know how to hold their hands in social etiquette like the English; not the French or how to stand when they come.    But, then there are some really good light black people and dark black people who love the Brit Milah who do not need to be hurt any more by anyone but the illness is everybody,  is now fragmented in the same black town, metropolis or community or the home on complexion issues for slight variation of shades.  But, if its the skin or the Hyderabad orphan dna  churning apocalypse one more time, the simple answer when everybody is tired of death is the Brit Milah. So, what are you going to do faith mongrel?  You should have peace because I really don't.  We have the technology and maybe we could rebuild since I don't know what will happen.  If you are overly sexual and watch it, everybody or most people feel close regardless of complexion but I would be disappointed if me son did but I don't want him to have a wife because I need attention.   But, if you are studious and church going then they say "live" as we try to maim you because of how you feel authority?  If you do both, we call you a "hypocrite" and then we say you "fell" and hope you join "sex" so stay maimed.  Because, the world is not enough.  I really did want the Brit Milah but in the churning of our culture for authority in the confusion, this is what you get; look!" But, I beg you duh; please. Let the children and their parents have the Brit Milah.  My time is done!"

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment