Search This Blog

Saturday 25 July 2015

In a movie plot, an old woman says to an old man that she thinks the old man's son is using his authority. In some cultures, the response is " That's OK. He's my son and that's expected within reason and especially if he has the  cheek cut  I gave him."  That is the answer in the culture of the old lady. In another more gay culture, the father says, "...I will kill him and disown him since anything I have is just for me and I will use him by drinking his toilet water to see if I can read him for ideas..if he jumps when I'm done, you might have to come and mourn professionally though. You might have to come. Ok?" The only issue is the fact that there was this on going dichotomy as the old lady wanted social progress for the rights minded people but she also  wanted them to know what she went through. She and her friends worked hard so they might really know in many individual's lives and circumstances, as a result, might not progress too much maybe since it's just not fair with these I- phones and all this essay thieving.  Her grand-children seemed to want you to know as well since it's just not fair in their imagination that anyone should have happy customer service experiences unlike their parents as they imagine it.


It is the continuing policy of Londinium TV Channel to discuss everything in a light hearted manner and to let everyone know that homosexuals are human beings. It is also to share the gospel. They should be as well respected in public as any bible believing Christian. Hatred is not tolerated against homosexuals and nor should anyone tolerate anyone, including homosexuals, perpetrating crimes of anger, passions and violence. 
Warren Lyon, Editor.
Londinium TV Channel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment