Search This Blog

Monday 25 February 2013

Has someone asked what are you like or who are you? You said ``I am what I am.``

Has someone asked what are you like or who are you?  You said ``I am what I am.``

By that you mean to say you are a heterosapien or a surfer or artist, skydiver, musician, preacher, sculptor or teacher but definitely a communicative and social heterosapien.  


Now Whitney Houston got your parents a divorce and you always wondered why you could not trust.  You keep on saying you can`t trust; you F--l(choose your letters).   You have been singing ``How will I know if he really loves me? I say pray with every heart beat..`` Well, just marry the good and genuine male friend. It wasn`t soo hard  after all and you should have been worshiping God with every heart beat. Can you make romance and the idea soo great in your head that you will hate God when you frustrate yourself in it ?   When you find your good friend, remember that his arms will break off when you pull too hard. He is not a Ken doll.

No comments:

Post a Comment