Search This Blog

Friday 25 November 2016

I think he used his tuition and picked up the phone....

You met someone in public school who thought you were a cute and nice girl. You went to the same High School.  You may have expected to be married at 14 years old.  He decided that time will tell as to what will be.  You needed a certain standard of life and there were many dreams as instilled by the White School teachers who smiled and showed so much care that you would not only participate but show up every day.   He was finished his training by the time he was 29 and he might have been a police officer early if.... that is another story.  You decided that he was to invite you to his house at 14 years old after a soccer game and that you would never marry him unless he invited you to his house.  It was a bit early at 14 years old to give your grandmother that kind of covenant to hold in her bible. While believing these notions, you emanated an emotion in high school that said "..you did not want me in public but now you want me in high school and I do not want anyone to know terrified I am of rejection..I am sooo tall and if I make a commitment I may not be able to leave since the modelling agency may want me to travel and I spray lysol in my Vag--- once a week on Sunday and actually videoed it once so that the agency would finally say yes....and I tell the world I had his son at 23 but now I don't want to share my life with him since I had sex with a Steven Morr-- and a Steven Sp-- and both were terribly disappointing and Steve Morr-- barely got up that just wilted my soul and need for acceptance so I got a small penis as suggested by a doctor and now I just want to impersonate him since I cannot accept a Black Law Graduate who went to public school with me and I want people to know my culture during a Presidency, now concluded, as my Grandmother had a penis as she was from West Haiti and West Jam----.   It seems Obalmy was born as a girl and wants to get attention more than reproduce.  Now I want you from public school to rescue me at 45 years old. We are both 45, but I will never believe I can be with you....that you might see how angry I am and that you might leave me and I don't anyone else to have you but I cannot accept a Black graduate from my school; maybe another school because I am competitive as the raisin in the sun.    I have not had sex again since High School.  This is who I am. Can you use your tuition and rescue me and show up at the hotel or the foot of the bridge at the time of day I write on a piece of paper?  Is there a God? Did yo hear my soul?  Did I tell you everything? My name is Tanny Dontreallyknow-ostrolestupidus with Playgirl Subscriptionus  and equally disappointed with the biiiig plastic. Plastic does not hug you."     





No comments:

Post a Comment