Search This Blog

Friday 2 November 2012

You got the Look...

Actually, you got the lineage.  The truth is that very few individuals come out with the same facial symmetry.  What is the similarity between Ashton Kucher and Kim Cardasian or Jessyca Simpson?  There is very little. What about Jada Pinkette or Kiera Nightly, Jiselle Bunches or Rushamba?  The point is that God said you were his child(Psalms 82 Psalms 82 Psalms 82) and, therefore, beautiful if you choose to believe it.  I can't look like anyone other than how God made me but I could get, like some, soo obsessed with outward approval that I could hope to alter myself one day or even put on makeup at the age of 18 years old like some( I did not) to affect the texture, if not the colour, of my skin.  It says love your neighbor as you love yourself but if my sense of personal beauty or approval in the same is dependent on how someone else feels or appears in the morning such that I am going to swap their hypo-allergenic makeup in their purse for the non-hypo allergenic one hoping they will get a rash, I deny that God is my father and that God made me good and beautiful.  You are a descendant of Maroons that, in a dignified manner, settled Sierra Leone and Liberia, won the admiration of the British Crown in the 1600's for your natural beauty and dignity, hhmmm-chocolate, and who built the citadel in Nova New Scotia Vermont. Rushamba does not give a damn what you think and she drinks her coffee in peace so leave your chineseish maroon cousin alone or be a child of Satan. Train up a child in the way they should go and when they are old, they will not depart from it. What do want to teach a child?; Psalms 27:10.

No comments:

Post a Comment