Search This Blog

Monday 29 February 2016

"It was really huge but it might have been prosthetic and he had a T shirt on so I couldn't really tell if it was really him or...his. But, it was huuge! She is just as plastic; a perfect match as marathon front runners. She put blind folds on him and made noises. But, it was huge and he couldn't tell the difference. Then they both said, "beatles, beatles, beatles, that's all folks!". They seem to want to kill what they don't understand as it threatens them. They could just buy some french butter maybe. Do they travel or are they anxious about it and on drugs when they do travel?" Well, if those blackish kids don't have sex before 14, we will think they are trying to be a politician but maybe they did have sex. I don't know and now they will know I was a Nazi grandson; that my authority is sex and whatever I want when I want. I used to be a gym teacher or his best friend at lunch time. My hair is red and my Scandinavian girlfriend says I'm sort of mulatto. I say use him over and over again for his education. This is my culture and I'm not really here to help my enemy but I will take the salary they provide. we must have something base and vile in common every now and again; sexy back! That sting all of the city though is him. I got at Starbucks but the burn in my mouth after he asked me to help; it's him!"

No comments:

Post a Comment